Customer Support Administrator
Application Closes: 14-Feb-2024
Anticipated start date: 1st March 2024 (Negotiable).
The ideal candidate will be PC literate, hold excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face to face. They will possess a passion for helping people and be self-motivated in order to thrive in a small-company environment where everyone wears many hats.
- Become the first level of interaction for customer over the telephone offering support, advice as well as answering sales questions.
- Deal with customers face to face in our reception.
- Handling financial transactions in cash and alternate methods.
- Booking orders in and out of our production facility.
- Progress chasing orders within the laboratory.
- Telemarketing our customer database promoting new services and offers.
- PC Literate
- Good written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player willing to help wherever required
- A 'can do' attitude with the ability to learn new concepts
Would be Advantageous:
- Previous customer service experience
- Photography knowledge
- Previous photographic laboratory experience
- Photoshop Knowledge
Our opening hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Occasional weekend work may be required at peak periods.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Please apply in writing with accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org